Simon Mediation - Dan Simon, M.A., J.D.


Dan Simon, M.A., J.D.

Adult Sibling Conflict & Family Conflict Resolution

Adult Conflict Resolution Services

If you have a dispute about the care of a parent, the distribution of a parent’s estate, or anything, the best way to approach it is with a supported conversation. I’ll help  you talk about it in the way that makes the most sense to you.

Call me at 612-824-8988.


"You were just exactly what we needed. You cleared up our concerns. We left able to handle the entire process without the need to bring in lawyers. We owe you a big thanks."
- Mike Beery, Minneapolis